Tuesday, December 8, 2009

How fast is my Internet connection

Where I live, it's just like a valley and a number of factors which I will explain later, that seem to communicate a little 'problem described. I have a connection to the Internet, but I'm left to wonder how fast my Internet connection.

When I moved in I was pleased to learn that the company claimed that the reasons for offering their own phone and Internet services, and call upon them and to come and install it.But this is not without cost, and I think there is a high price because it is twice as high a standard and an Internet connection to half the rate twice the price! Hmmm I do not think!

Thus, in an area where I am one of the new WiMAX (wireless broadband) I go and send an engineer who scratched his head, gets up and tells me to get there is a mountain in your path. "If this is a problem, then just Move it!" I joke that when the door. So that is another idea to kill, and Ileft, with the possibility of a mobile connection via 3G technology.

3G technology is proving a success, but there are a couple of falls, there are times where 3G is not available at this time and I am left to wonder how fast my Internet connection, when I have my super speed ?

I am a little 'burnt, my connection is less than the old dial-up connection after running the speed test, so I looked around for a way to make it go faster if I was not the beginning of myfast connections.

There are several ways to speed up your Internet connection if you have a slow connection, but the first thing I had to do, I wonder how fast my Internet connection is available.

ernie-harwell-quotes 401k withdrawal